Cooking doesn’t have to be difficult! Whether you’re a pro or a beginner, you can make nutritious home-cooked meals in less than 30 minutes with our in-home meal delivery service. Leave the prep work to a pro so all you have to do is finish your pre-pared meal and serve your family an incredibly delicious dinner. And Chef4Rent can be more affordable than shopping at the grocery store because there is no waste.
Working closely with local farms and CSAs (Like Main Street Farm, Longhorn Farm, Good Karma Garlic and Greyrock Farm) we will provide you with farm fresh quality ingredients. Think Blue Apron meets Wegmans Pre Made meals – but so much better. No preservatives, locally sourced and specified for you!
We work hand in hand with you to save you time, money and hassle!
How does it work?
- Working with the chef, you pick your meal plan to match your dietary preferences, schedule and household size.
- You can purchase 3-5 nutritionally balanced meals a week to please both adults and tiny tummies. We will work with you to create a plan for your specific needs – of course organic, vegetarian and peanut-free for example – we are more than happy to help you chose a meal plan that fits your dietary needs.
- All farm-fresh prepared meals are delivered to your doorstep every Sunday.
- Each meal comes with an easy to follow recipe.
- Follow the recipe and within 5-30 minutes of finishing, which includes putting the pan in the oven or searing salmon or some other small task, your well-balanced meal is ready for your family. It really is that easy!
- All meals will come with enough for leftovers and possible snacks included.
- No commitment necessary – you can cancel at any time, but you are going to love how easy it is to provide your family with quick, nutritious dinners.
This is the fastest growing segment of our business. So many people are discovering the benefits of a meal delivery service because our lives get busy and sometimes there just isn’t time to prepare the nutritious meals we really want to feed our family.
Please also ask about nutritional consulting with dietician Lela Neimetz.
Sample prices are as follows, however they will vary from family to family:
Single Person (3 meals/wk) – $75/week
Couple (3 meals/wk) – $150/week
Family (3 meals/wk for 2 adults, up to 2/3 kids) – $200/week
Use the code #mealtrial25 for 25% off your first weeks meal delivery.
Meal delivery service prices are based on nutritional need, distance traveled, and may vary dependent on seasonal items. All meals will come with enough for leftovers, and possible snacks included. Prices are comparable and based on competition of internet meal delivery services and prices of buying pre-made store meals.
Check out photos of some of our finished meals:
“Deanna has been preparing meals for my family for over a year. Each week we choose a menu from her suggested list or by sending in recipes of dishes we would like to try. The meals require very little prep time and come packaged in disposable containers. Deanna could not make this any easier. To make things ever greater, Deanna prepares the meals specifically for my family and therefore can accommodate all our dietary requests. All the ingredients are fresh, local, organic (if requested) and in season. My family counts down the days until Deanna delivers her delicious meals right to our kitchen! Five stars for Chef4Rent!!” – Tracy R., Manlius, NY
“Chef4rent rescued our family! We were not following a good diet, eating late at nite and wasting groceries and I didn’t have time to cook. Not only does Chef4rent follow our diet restrictions, they also provide organic options with fantastic menu options. Best part is that I spend less with Chef4rent each week for 4 dinners than I did going out to dinner and buying groceries with no waste. Highly recommend them for busy families or couples with nutritional restrictions. Definitely great tasting food!!” -Leslie English